This is a selected article from our articles section. Click 'Home' to see a new article.
Opening the Straight Spouses’ Closet. Finding out a spouse is gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender can be difficult. Questions about sexual orientation, fidelity, self-esteem and fear often go unanswered. This recently updated and expanded publication provides insight into issues facing spouses, including coping stages, identity crises, concerns about children and support avenues.
From the PFLAG National Website.
Link to this article: http://www.pflagatl.org/2011/01/opening-the-straight-spouses-closet/
- Be Yourself: Questions and Answers for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Youth
- Our Daughters and Sons: Questions and Answers for Parents of Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual People
- Faith in Our Families: Parents, Families and Friends Talk About Religion and Homosexuality
- Welcoming Our Trans Family and Friends
- Guide to Being a Straight Ally