This is a selected article from our articles section. Click 'Home' to see a new article.
Our Daughters and Sons: Questions and Answers for Parents of Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual People. One of our most popular publications, this is a “must read” for parents who are forming new and honest relationships with a loved one who has come out to them. This booklet answers several commonly-asked questions about having a gay child. It includes a list of related resources.
From the PFLAG National Website.
Link to this article: http://www.pflagatl.org/2011/01/our-daughters-and-sons-questions-and-answers-for-parents-of-gay-lesbian-and-bisexual-people/
- Faith in Our Families: Parents, Families and Friends Talk About Religion and Homosexuality
- Welcoming Our Trans Family and Friends
- Nuestras hijas y nuestros hijos: Preguntas y respuestas para padres de gays, lesbianas y bisexuales
- The Blue Book : A great resource to read and pass on
- Opening the Straight Spouses’ Closet