Out with the Stars: The PFLAG Atlanta Fundraiser and Awards Dinner
We’re excited to announce the PFLAG Atlanta Fundraiser and Awards Dinner entitled Out with the Stars to be held on June 23rd 2012 at the gorgeous Labella at Lambert Place.
We will be honoring parents, educators, students and nonprofits that are doing outstanding work to increase equality and acceptance of the LGBT community in Atlanta.
What: The First Annual Out with the Stars Awards Dinner, hosted by PFLAG Atlanta
When: Saturday June 23, 2012 7:30pm to 10:30pm
Where: Labella at Lambert Place (800 Lambert Dr NE #H Atlanta GA 30324)
Attire: Cocktail attire
Who: Open to ALL (ages 13 and up)* – parents, grandparents, siblings, teachers, students, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, LGBT affinity groups from corporations & small businesses and nonprofits
Why: PFLAG Atlanta will be celebrating 26 years of service to the Atlanta community by honoring our local Atlanta ‘STARS’ – our parents, educators, teachers, students and nonprofits that are doing extraordinary things to advance equality and acceptance for the LGBTQ community in Atlanta. Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a full catered dinner by the Rustic Gourmet followed by the Out with the Stars Awards presentation. We will also have a fabulous silent auction and raffles with lots of prizes to be won!
Use promo code EARLYBIRD to get $10 off each ticket before midnight on Monday June 11 2012!
We are a registered 501(c)(3) and all donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Our Tax ID is 58-1798938.
* We want to make Out with the Stars an enjoyable, accessible experience for all ages. Minors must be chaperoned by at least one responsible adult in the group. No alcohol will be served to anyone under 21.
- ‘Straightening Up’ the Classroom
- Loss of Religion and Faith
- Mother Of Young Gay Son Discusses Her Unexpected New Life In The Spotlight
- Gay Foster Kids’ Discrimination Battle Heats Up In States
- Embracing Transgender Equality, Inside and Outside Religious Communities
- Being Gay at a Catholic University
- Gay Grandparents: The Second Coming Out
- Yes, You Can Be Gay And Christian
- Ellen DeGeneres Is The Most Visible LGBT Public Figure In America
- Transgender ID Cards: Are The ‘M’ And ‘F’ Outdated?
About PFLAG Atlanta (217 posts)
Since 1986, PFLAG Atlanta has been helping moms and dads learn to accept their lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) children as the wonderful gifts that they are. By telling our stories and supporting, educating and advocating every step of the way, we hope to create a world where are children are judged on the content of their character, and not by their color or sexual or gender orientation. Till that day comes, they always have a home in PFLAG Atlanta.